About Our Products
- Stainless Steel or Black Powder Coated Finish– The only company that produces evaporative coolers in both stainless steel or a black powder coated finish. Both gives you durability and long life. Both holds their shape in sunlight and allows you to wipe it clean after many years of use.
- Variable Speed System-Five Leds indicating various speed levels. This allows effective spot cooling for multiple applications.
- Touch Pad Interface-A modern touch pad interface that allows control of both pump and speeds. With our touch pad interface, just push the ON button for the pump. Then press ON button for the fan and select one of the 10 different speeds.
- Low Water Shut Off– standard on all units except for the 48” model. Our low water shut off protects the pump just in case the water runs out or limited amount of water in reservoir.
- Large Caster Wheels-for all stainless steel units. The larger casters help with mobility over many different surfaces.
- Extra Thick Pads– paper media pads both 6” and 8” pads. The 18” model uses the 6” pads; all other models use the 8” pads. This is important because the thicker the pads the more water they can hold. The more water they hold the better job they do with the evaporative process.
- Anti-Bacterial Coating-on the paper media (pads) keeps bacterial growth down plus gives structural strength and extends the life of the pads.
- Hinged Top Cover– providing easy access and maintenance to the pads. The pads will need to be removed and cleaned periodically. Once pads are removed, there is direct access to internal components.
- Easy Set Up– unit is completely put together and ready to use out of the crate. Just plug it in, supply water and the unit is ready to use.
- Fork-lift Channels– on all units except 18” model. This provides even more mobility for large industrial and automotive applications. No other manufacture has fork-lift channels.
- Quiet Operation– no belts used except for the 48” model. Most are direct drive for low noise levels.
- Low Power Consumption– PolarCool is able to run low AMP levels on all units while recycling the water from the reservoir. This allows power consumption to remain low resulting in lower shops electric bills.
- Indoor and Outdoor Applications– Evaporative cooling continues to branch into other markets. PolarCool now sells into the automotive, industrial, rental, athletic, farm and agriculture, and military markets.